Tampa Body Scans
Diseases can lurk in the body and cause damage underneath while everything looks OK on the surface, and when they are discovered, extensive damage has already been done. With a full-body scan, you’re presented with an opportunity to catch diseases like lung cancer and kidney disease early and commence treatment; this gives you a higher chance of successful treatment.
At Craft Body Scan, we emphasize early detection because it makes all the difference. The importance we place on our job is evident in our use of top-notch medical technology, which we use to provide detailed and comprehensive scans of the abdomen, lungs, and heart; these scans can detect diseases like tumors and nodules.
Services We Provide in TampaThe best preventative measures are available at our Tampa location, where we conduct heart scans, lung scans, full-body scans, and colon cancer screening. Our scans detect the smallest irregularities and ensure that sudden disease does not take you by surprise.
- According to the CDC, heart disease is the leading cause of death for men and women in America; the stats are grim. Every 36 seconds, one person dies from cardiovascular disease, and someone suffers a heart attack every 40 seconds. About 805,000 people suffer a heart attack annually, and 1 in every 5 don’t even know they’ve had a heart attack. Heart disease is very expensive, with treatment costs and lost productivity due to death running into billions. Our heart scans at CBS will put you on the path to catching the early signs of heart disease and help ensure that you don’t become just another figure in these alarming statistics. It is easy, fast, and will provide an accurate assessment of the state of your health. Getting a heart scan is especially important if you have a family history of heart disease. To learn more, check out our heart scan page.
- A lung scan, also known as computed tomography, allows the doctor to see a clear image of your lungs and identify lung cancer before it gets worse. Lung cancer is the third most common type of cancer, and it kills more people in America than any other type of cancer. Given these figures, it is important to embrace early detection and get a lung scan. We recommend that every adult get a lung scan, especially those most at risk of lung cancer. This includes people with a family history of lung cancer, people who smoke or have smoked in the past, people aged 50 and older, and people with lung functionality problems. Wheezing or breathlessness could be due to lung disease, and it’s better to get a lung cancer screening and be sure of your health. We’ve provided more information here for a comprehensive look at our lung scans at Craft Body Scan, Tampa.
- A full-body scan uses top-notch imaging technology to examine the inside of your body and take multiple images of your organs. These images are then studied to detect any abnormalities. A full-body scan provides health information by analyzing your lungs, heart, and abdomen/pelvis. A full-body scan at Craft Body Scan, Tampa, puts you in control of your health and reduces the chances of a sudden health scare from a heart attack, lung cancer, or kidney disease. Click here to learn more about our full body scan.
- A virtual colonoscopy uses a CT scan to generate images of your abdomen and pelvis; these images can help detect polyps and other abnormalities in your colon and rectum. Virtual colonoscopies are less invasive and have fewer complications compared to conventional colonoscopies. Virtual colonoscopies do not require anesthetic or sedative, can be performed quickly, and have less risk of harming your large intestine. Virtual colonoscopy is recommended for patients who are over 40, are allergic to anesthesia, bleeding, swelling, or have breathing problems, and prefer to stay awake during the procedure. Click here to read more.
Pricing And Packages
We have different packages and pricing options to accommodate your health needs and budget.
- Heart scan: Our heart scan at $640 includes a coronary calcium score, comprehensive report, and radiologist review of cardiac images. Reports will be mailed to you.
- Heart and lung scan: You get a chest CT scan in Tampa with a radiologist’s interpretation at $1,360, and the full report will be sent to you.
- Virtual Colonoscopy: Your colon’s interior and exterior surfaces will be examined for polyps and abnormalities, wall thickness, and extracolonic abdominal region will also be examined. You’ll get full radiology reports with the option to review your results with our healthcare professionals. Our virtual colonoscopy costs $1,980.
- Full body scan with a personal review: You’ll get a scan of the heart, lungs, and abdomen/pelvis, a full radiologist report, and a personal review of results with one of our healthcare professionals. The cost of a full-body scan is $2,495.
- Presidential body scan: This costs $3,265 and includes full body scan, virtual colonoscopy, and physician consultation.
Our Tampa Location
At Craft Body Scan, our highly trained radiologists and physicians are dedicated to serving Tampa residents with the best scan services that’ll help you to take control of your health.
Why is a full body scan important?
A full-body scan is a cornerstone of early detection; it can help you catch diseases at their early stage and increase the chances of successful treatment.
What does a full-body scan show?
Our full-body scan will provide your lungs, heart, and abdomen/pelvis images. Our physicians will study and interpret these images and allow early detection of lung cancer, kidney disease, calcium deposits, and aortic aneurysms.
Is a full body scan effective?
No medical study or treatment is 100% effective, and a normal scan does not guarantee that everything is OK. Sometimes, cancers may need to grow in size before a scan can detect them. Nevertheless, our full body scan is effective in detecting abnormalities.
How often should I get a full-body scan?
A scan a year is recommended.
Can children have a full-body scan?
A full-body scan is recommended for people aged 18 and above.
What’s the difference between an x-ray and a scan?
X-rays detect bone fractures and can also detect cancers and pneumonia. CT scans use advanced technology to detect issues with the organs.
Are CT scans safe?
CT scans are quick, safe, and painless. There is some risk of radiation, but our state-of-the-art scanners emit low doses of radiation.
Does insurance cover body scans?
Generally, most insurance providers do not cover body scans because they are preventative health screening examinations. The scans covered by insurance are usually those where you’ve seen a symptom or a just cause. But not to worry, Craft Body Scan offers these scans at affordable prices. There are also payment plans in place.
Health is wealth, and we want to help you enjoy the best of it. If you have a family history of cancer or engage in risky behavior like smoking, you need to schedule an appointment with us to nip potential diseases in the bud and give yourself a better shot at successful treatment and survival. Contact us at our Tampa location to schedule a scan.
5332 Avion Park Dr. Suite 100
Tampa, FL 33607
Take Control Of Your Health
With Early Detection
low-dose scanner can detect signs of silent killers like cancer, tumors and heart abnormalities so you can act fast.